Who are we?
The address of our website is: www.suppressor-thread-adapter.com
LaPetiteUsineCNC/DAM Henri, whose address is : 14 Rue des Roches 89210 Venizy – France
Use of collected personal data
Collection & data source
All user data is collected directly from the users.
www.suppressor-thread-adapter.com undertakes to collect the consent of its users and/or to allow them to oppose the use of their data for certain purposes, as soon as this is necessary.
Either way, users are informed of the purposes for which their data are collected by the various online data collection forms and by cookies management.
When you leave a comment on our website, the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and user agent of your browser are collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
If you leave a comment on our website, you will be asked to register your name, email address and website in cookies. It’s only for your convenience so you don’t have to enter this information again if you leave another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you have an account and you log on to this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set up some cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a connection cookie is two days, one year for a screen option cookie. If you check “Remember me”, your login cookie will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be erased.
By editing or publishing a publication, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It just shows the ID of the publication you just changed. It expires after one day.
Embedded content from other sites
The articles on this site can include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles…). Embedded content from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor went to that other site.
Use and transmission of your personal data
Data storage times
We retain your data only for the time required for the purposes pursued, in accordance with the legal requirements.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This allows to automatically recognize and approve the following comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
For users who register on our site (if possible), we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (except for their user name). Site managers can also view and edit this information.
Purpose of the data collected
Your personal data is collected and processed solely on the basis of the legal foundations provided for in the regulations.
Necessity of collection.
When making an act of purchase (adding to the cart, requesting information from the seller), the user communicates some personal data. If the user does not wish to communicate the information requested, the user may not be able to access certain parts of the site, and LaPetiteUsineCNC/DAM Henri may be unable to respond to his request.
The collection of your personal data has the legal basis :
The collection of your personal data has the legal basis :
- the legitimate interest of LaPetiteUsineCNC/DAM Henri to ensure the best quality of its services, to provide its users with the best possible follow-up of their purchases, and to improve the functioning of its site
- The legitimate interest of LaPetiteUsineCNC/DAM Henri in conducting voluntary satisfaction surveys on its services in order to improve them.
- The consent of its users when it is required by the regulations in force, in particular with regard to commercial prospecting and cookies.
The data of the users of LaPetiteUsineCNC/DAM Henri are mainly processed for :
- Enable them to navigate the site.
- Enable them to manage their purchases.
- Enable them to optimally facilitate their purchases and comply with legal requirements for the sale of arms, ammunition, accessories and general sales and purchase related to any article classified under the regulations in force.
Alternatively, users data are also collected for :
- Preventing and combating computer fraud (spamming, hacking, sale of counterfeit goods, sale of banned or prohibited products, response to judicial requisitions…).
- Improve navigation on the website.
- Carry out statistics on the use of the tool, an internal reporting for research and development teams of LaPetiteUsineCNC/DAM Henri.
The obligatory or optional nature of the personal data requested and the possible consequences of a failure to reply to the users of www.suppressor-thread-adapter.com are specified during their collection.
Types of data processed
LaPetiteUsineCNC/DAM Henri may process, in order to allow the purchase of articles, all or part of the following data :
- Surname, first name, date of birth.
- Phone number, email address, mailing address.
- Place of birth, country of birth, nationality, identity document and proof of domicile.
- Password, purchase history, favorite search history.
LaPetiteUsineCNC/DAM Henri is liable to treat, as a processing Manager, to allow the sale via his site all or part of the following data :
- To allow navigation on the site : data of connection and use of the site
- To prevent and combat computer fraud (spamming, hacking…) : computer hardware used for browsing, IP address, password (hashed).
- To improve site navigation: login and usage data.
- To carry out communication campaigns (mail) : email address.
Non-disclosure of personal data.
The user’s personal data is not transmitted to commercial or advertising players.
The user’s personal data may be processed by subcontractors (delivery service providers), in full compliance with the principle stated above, exclusively in order to fulfil the purposes of this policy.
Within the limits of their respective functions and for the purposes recalled above, the main persons likely to have access to the data of the users of www.suppressor-thread-adapter.com are mainly the agents of our customer service and our sales team.
The rights you have on your data.
Whenever LaPetiteUsineCNC/DAM Henri deals with personal data, LaPetiteUsineCNC/DAM Henri shall take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and suitability of the personal data in the light of the purposes for which LaPetiteUsineCNC / DAM Henri treats them.
In accordance with the current European regulations, users of www.suppressor-thread-adapter.com have the following rights :
- Right of access (article 15 RGPD) and rectification (article 16 RGPD), updating, completeness of user data.
- Right to lock or erase data from personal users (article 17 of the RGPD), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c RGPD) – right to limit the processing of users data (article 18 RGPD).
- Right to oppose the processing of users data (article 21 RGPD).
- Right to the portability of data that users have provided, where such data are subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 RGPD).
- Right to define the fate of the data of the users after their death and to choose who LaPetiteUsineCNC / DAM Henri will have to communicate (or not) his data to a third party whom he has previously designated.
As soon as LaPetiteUsineCNC/DAM Henri is aware of the death of a user and in the absence of instructions from him, LaPetiteUsineCNC/DAM Henri undertakes to destroy his data, unless their preservation is necessary for probationary purposes or to respond to a legal obligation (such as the retention of data related to the purchase and sale of classified items).
The processing of personal data implemented by the company LaPetiteUsineCNC/DAM Henri via the website have been the subject of the registers and notifications provided for by the French law “Informatique & freedoms” No 78-17 of 6 January 1978, in particular with the CNIL (www.cnil.fr).
In accordance with this law, the user must indicate the personal data that he would like LaPetiteUsineCNC/DAM Henri to correct, update or delete, by identifying himself accurately with a copy of an identity document (identity card or Passport).
You can exercise your right by writing to “LaPetiteUsineCNC/DAM Henri, whose address is: 14 Rue des Roches 89210 Venizy – France” or contact us by the “contact” section of our site.